10 March, 2009

Watch This Space!

Wow, it's hard to believe that it's been over a year since my last post here!

A lot has changed in the past year, too. I've changed jobs (now work for Disney Interactive), moved to Texas, and found out I'm about to be a daddy. And I've been fortunate to be easily weathering the global financial storm that's currently upon us.

In my spare time I've been working on a new project that is getting ready to start posting about. Anyone who followed Unstdio in the past will be very interested in following this one as well once I announce it.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad things are going well. Looking forward to seeing your upcoming news!

Cherrie Ziad said...

Hey Jeff, congrats to you and Jennie, that's really excellent.

tejón said...

Hey! Been a while, but I'm eager nonetheless to see what you've been cooking up. :)

Also congrats on fatherhood! Hope all is well!